How To Adopt
Australian Labradoodle puppy adoption
We appreciate your interest in Daisy Hill Australian Labradoodles and Labradoodle puppy adoption. We put a lot of effort into matching our Australian Labradoodle puppies with their forever families. Part of the reason for our screening/application process is so we can find you the puppy that best meets your family’s lifestyle and personality. It is also suggested to be open to a male or female. Both genders make excellent pets. This method gives us a broader spectrum to work with and may speed up your adoption process.
Our Labradoodle puppy adoption fee is $3000.
Enjoy no sales tax in Oregon! The final payment is due before the puppies reach five weeks of age. If you are interested in one of our puppies or one of our upcoming litters, please fill out our adoption application. This application will be used to assist us in finding you the puppy that best matches your family’s personality and lifestyle. Once approved, a NON-REFUNDABLE $500.00 deposit is due.
We offer “Hand Delivery” to Portland Oregon, or within 3 hours from our home. Fees vary depending on the location. Delivery must be scheduled in advance and on application deposit date; weather and availability permitting. We prefer to meet all of our families in person. We do not ship our puppies via cargo.
Out-of-State? Not a Problem! Below are a few different options.
1. We are within driving distance of California, Washington, Idaho, Utah and Nevada. Many of our families make a mini vacation out of their puppy pick-up and take advantage of the beautiful surrounding areas. We are only 55 minutes from Crater Lake!
2. You are welcome to fly into Portland Intl, Reno-Tahoe, or Rogue Valley Intl. Airport to pick up your puppy. It is a great time to use those airline miles! We will meet you at the airport of your choice, and the puppy can fly back in the cabin with you.
3. We also have a few independent contractors who will hand deliver your puppy to you at the airport of your choice. This service must be scheduled in advance and is subject to availability. Prices vary depending on location.
When you decide to make a Daisy Hill Labradoodle part of your family, your puppy will receive the following:
- Worming treatments
- Initial puppy vaccinations
- Microchip identification
- 4 generation pedigree
- ALAA registration for Australian Labradoodles
- 2-year health guarantee
- Free 30 days of Trupanion Pet Insurance (Oregon customers)
- Veterinary health check
- Health Record
- Quart size ziplock bag of the puppy’s current food.
- Starter puppy kit includes: Collar, leash, puppy blanket, and two quality toys
- Puppy Primer book by Patricia McConnell
- Unlimited support for the life of your pet
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions